Aiming to design and implement fundamental algorithms, protocols, and systems that solve real problems for this world.HuangLab
- Dr. Huawei HUANG earned his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from The University of Aizu (Japan). He has served as a research fellow of JSPS, a visiting scholar at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and a program-specific Assistant Professor at Kyoto University (Japan).
- Huawei Huang is currently an Associate Professor at School of Software Engineering (SSE), Sun Yat-Sen University, China.
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Huawei-Huang-4
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.jp/citations?user=DlKPajcAAAAJ&hl=en
- Podcast of Blockchain & Web3 (In Chinese)
Software Enigneering Scientist, technique mentor of HuangLab
Scholars: Research Associate / Research Assistant
Master Students Enrolled in Fall 2021
- Ruixin LI (李瑞新)
- Yue LIN (林岳)
- Yetong ZHAO (赵烨彤)
- Jialiang LIU (刘家良)
Master Students Enrolled in Fall 2022
- Miaoyong XU (许淼泳)
- Haohan SUN (孙浩瀚)
- Chun WANG (王淳)
Master Students Enrolled in Fall 2023
- Guang YE (叶光), M.Sc. Student
- Zhaokang YIN (殷昭伉), M.Sc. Student
- (January 2023 ~ present) Shuzhang Cai, received his B.Sc. from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. He is now a Ph.D student of Information Systems at UTDallas, USA.
- (Feb. 2022 ~ present) Yinqiu Liu, received his M.Sc. degree from UCLA, USA. Yinqiu enrolls at NTU as a Ph.D student from January 2023.
- Jian ZHENG (郑简), enrolled at the University of Aizu, Japan, in 2022 as a master’s program student.
- Guang YE (叶光), will enroll HuangLab as a Master-program student in Fall 2023.
- Miaoyong XU (许淼泳), enrolled HuangLab in 2022 as an M.Sc. student
- Haohan SUN (孙浩瀚), enrolled HuangLab in 2022 as an M.Eng. student
- Wei KONG (孔伟), 2019~2021
- enrolls in Fall 2021 as a master’s program student at Wuhan University of Technology.
- Liuding HE (贺刘丁), 2019~2021
- enrolls at Ohio State University, in the fall of 2022.
- Lu LIU (刘露), 2020~2021
- started to work at Tencent in 2021.
- Haonan WANG (王浩楠), 2019~2020
- enrolled in Fall 2022 as a master’s program student at Peking University.
- Haonan SUN (孙浩男), 2019~2020
- Weile LUO (罗炜乐), 2019~2020
- enrolled at HKUST (Guangzhou) as a Ph.D. student in 2021.
- Zhang NAN (南樟), 2019
- Beiqi MIAO (缪贝琪), 2020
- Shenwei Huang (黄绅潍), 2022
- Ling Yang (杨玲), 2021~2022
Alumni (since 2019)
Graduated M.Sc. and M.Eng. students (enrolled in 2019)
Kangying Lin (林康颖), 2019~2021
Yang Yang (杨洋), 2019~2021
Keshan Zhang (张可姗), 2019~2021
Zhengyu Yue (岳峥宇), 2019~2022
- Title of thesis: Resource Allocation against Imbalanced Transaction Assignments in Sharding-based Permissioned Blockchains
Graduated M.Sc. and M.Eng. students (enrolled in 2020)
Xiaowen PENG (彭肖文), 2020~2023
- Title of thesis: Design and Research on Blockchain System Protocol based on State Sharding
Sicong ZHOU (周思聪), 2020~2023
- Title of thesis: Committee-based Byzantine Fault Tolerant Distributed Learning Framework
Zhengyi HUANG (黄振毅), 2020~2022
- Title of thesis: Scheduling Valuable Committees for the Sharded Blockchain
Canlin LI (李灿林), 2020~2022
- 毕业去向：Bytedance, Shenzhen
- Title of thesis: Design and Research on Blockchain Dynamic Sharding Protocol
Shenyang ZHANG (张深扬), 2020~2022
- 毕业去向：Wechat, Guangzhou
- Title of thesis: Research on Real-time Scheduling Mechanism of Account State in Sharded Blockchain
Jianzhou ZHAN (詹建洲), 2020~2022
- 毕业去向：Pin Duoduo, Shanghai
- Title of thesis: Research on the Committee Reconfiguration Mechanism of Sharding Blockchain based on Sharding Proxy